Cressi GOA USB Interface
The Cressi GOA USB Interface connects your Cressi Neon, Geo or Cartesio dive computer to your laptop or desktop for data transfers. This device will easily download your logged dives to your personal computer or Macintosh.
Through the Cressi Interface application, you can download and analyse the data recorded on your dives. You make the connection between the dive computer and PC (or MAC) by using the Docking Station connected with the USB cable. The Interface software allows you to record and see the information of your diving sessions. Additionally, you can save a logbook with a memory of 50 dives per category. The records are completed with two graphs showing the water pressure data and water temperature data (taken every 5 seconds).
You can also upload all the information to the DAN (Divers Alert Network).
Downloading your data can help you improve your skills by allowing you to observe critical dive profile information. Also you can share your underwater adventures with others when you want or need to. Download your depths and decompression status; maximum depth, bottom time, descent and ascent rates, ambient temperatures, surface intervals, and all warning points entered during your diving. Consequently, this product is a must have for the serious diver.
- Compatibility (PC/MAC): Minimum requirements are Windows 7 and OSX 10.10 (64 BIT) Mac
- Compatibility (Device): Cressi Goa, Neon and Cartesio Dive Computers
- Complete Dive Profile Information
- Ability to See All Aspects of Dive Profiles with Colour Graphs
- Log Your Dives
- A must for Serious Divers
- Observe Critical Dive Profile Information
- Share Underwater Experiences with Others
- USB Cable
- Cradle and Disc
- Software is downloadable from the website cressi.com
- Computer not included