Cressi Nano HD Mirrored Mask
The Cressi Nano HD Mirrored Mask is fantastic for advanced freediving and spearfishing. This mask offers an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape, therefore helping divers Cut-through-the-Water and Aid-Movements in Small Spaces.
The internal volume is minimal and therefore does not require much intentional equalising. The Mask features Cressi’s swivelling micro-metric buckles. As a result, they are easy to adjust. The silicone mask strap is wide, anatomical and in split style design, thus ensuring even dispersion of pressure. Therefore, fit and comfort increase.
The Mask has an easy-to-reach nose pocket. Thus, you can equalise your ears even with thick gloves on. Also, the double-feathered edge black silicone skirt works in concert with the split strap for an excellent seal.
The angled tempered glass lenses further increase the field of vision in the downward direction. This mask comes with a protective mask box. Lastly, it also has a 12 month limited warranty.
Key Features of the Cressi Nano HD Mirrored Mask
- Designed for Advanced Free-Diving and Spear-Fishing
- Extremely Hydrodynamic and Compact Shape
- Helps Divers Cut-through-the-Water and Aid-Movements in Small Spaces
- Internal Volume is Minimal, Doesn’t Require Intentional Equalising
- Swivelling Micro-metric Easy Adjust Buckles
- Wide Anatomical Silicone Rubber Split Style Designed Mask Strap
- Strap and Skirt Combined for Excellent Seal on the Face
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Angled HD Mirrored Tempered Glass Lenses, Increase Downward-Vision
- Protective Mask Box
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Available Colour for the Cressi Nano: