Cressi Semi-Dry Tao Snorkel
The Cressi Semi-Dry Tao Snorkel is designed to allow you to take every breath with confidence while you are diving or snorkelling. This helps your focus on the reef below rather than have you worrying about water in your airway. Additionally, a generous bore contoured tube provides ample airflow, and a lower purge valve enables instant clearing when you need it. The Tao snorkel’s profiled splash guard significantly reduces water entry. The corrugated and extremely flexible lower tube reduces jaw fatigue and allows the mouthpiece to drop away when not in use. Consequently, this is one great snorkel for Scuba divers.
The high quality removable and replaceable silicone mouthpiece is comfortable and durable. The mouthpiece is also angled, further reducing your jaw fatigue. The Tao snorkels streamlined design reduces drag while you are snorkelling and the adjustable clip for securing the snorkel to your mask has a quick-release design. The snorkel is available in multiple colour choices.
- Semi-Dry Snorkel Design
- Take Every Breath with Confidence and Focus on the Reef Below
- Generous Bore Contoured Tube
- Lower Purge Valve Enables Instant Clearing
- Profiled Splash Guard Significantly Reduces Water Entry
- Corrugated Flexible Lower Tube Reduces Jaw Fatigue
- Flexible Tube: Great Snorkel for Scuba
- High-Quality Removable & Replaceable Silicone Mouthpiece
- Comfortable and Durable
- Angled Mouthpiece Further Reduces Jaw Fatigue
- Streamlined Design Reduces Drag
- Adjustable Clip w/Quick Release Design
- Available in Multiple Colors