Gear Aid Sea Gold
Gear Aid Sea Gold (formerly McNett Sea Gold) is ranking number 1 amongst dive mask anti-fog solutions in Rodale’s SCUBA DIVING Magazine.
This antifog solution is a clear gel formula safe for all types of glass and plastic lenses and will not harm silicone or rubber support frames
When you’re scuba diving or snorkeling, there’s nothing more annoying than a fogged-up dive mask. So why mess around with just any anti-fog treatment? De-fog with Sea Gold™.
Gear Aid Sea Gold is a powerful formula that lasts longer than other anti-fog treatments. It’s highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way. And it’s even effective through multiple dives. Sea Gold is easy to throw in your pocket, or attach to your gear with the Sea Leash™ adjustable gear attachment. Use in any water temperature and in any conditions. It’s safe for glass and plastic lenses, and won’t harm silicone or rubber mask frames.
Avid scuba divers, instructors and professional gear testers alike agree: Sea Gold is the best anti-fog treatment out there. Use Sea Gold and you’ll enjoy diving as it was meant to be: completely fog-free.
Gear Aid Sea Gold Features
- Highly concentrated anti-fog gel
- Powerful, long lasting formula provides fog-free protection
- Bulk 1oz. includes Sea Leash™ attachment
- Non-abrasive; safe for all glass and plastic lenses
- Will not harm surrounding silicone or rubber support frames
- Works in all water temperatures
- Non-toxic, biodegradable and alcohol-free
- Not recommended for use on swim goggles