Gear Aid Zipper Lubricant
The Gear Aid Zipper Lubricant is designed to remove sand, dirt and salt deposits that can make a zipper stick. This zipper lubricants handy brush top, previously known as Zip Care, removes debris and delivers its cleaning formula right between the zipper teeth. Plus, it leaves behind a clear, protective and lubricating film to prevent corrosion of zippers. Use it regularly and experience the joy of gliding zippers on wetsuits, dive bags and outdoor gear.
For Wet Suits, Dry Suits, Gear Bags, Tents, Protective Clothing & Environmental Suits. Prolong the life of your zippers using the Gear Aid cleaning and lubricating system.
Zipper Lubricant is specifically formulated to clean and lubricate plastic, nylon or metal zippers. Patented push/pull brush dispenser removes harmful dirt, sand and salt deposits. Zipper Lubricant rinses away after water entry, leaving a unique protective film that lubricates without collecting residue.
Instructions for Use:
- Before application, unzip the garment and use the brush, with cap in the closed position, to remove sand, mud and other debris.
- Remove grit from the brush before lubricating the zipper.
- Open the cap and brush a generous amount of Zipper Lubricant onto zipper teeth.
- Reapply regularly, especially before storage periods.
- Close cap and rinse brush after use