The GEAR AID Zipper Stick will unstick zippers quickly, and is more than just a zipper wax, it also protects nylon, plastic, and metal zippers against salt, chlorine, rust, and corrosion, helping hardworking zippers last longer. The GEAR AID Zipper Lubricant can unzip stuck zippers on all types of outdoor gear with one simple application.
You can use this non-toxic formula to lubricate zipper housings and heavy-duty zippers on tents, wetsuits, luggage, soft coolers, convertible soft tops, and watersports equipment. This multipurpose lubricant was previously known as Zip Tech and is designed for watertight zippers, making it perfect for use on wetsuits, drysuits, and dive gear.
You will never wonder how to fix a stuck zipper again. With a trusty Zipper Lubricant on hand, the adventure never stops.
Features of the GEAR AID Zipper Stick:
- Powerful – Lubricates zipper teeth and watertight housings for smooth zipping and to prolong zipper life on outdoor gear.
- Protects – Keeps nylon, metal and plastic zippers protected against salt, chlorine, rust and corrosion without toxic chemicals or silicone.
- Field-Tested – High-performing zipper wax formula that does not flake off and is ideal for zippers that are in all water temperatures
- Multipurpose – Use Zipper Lubricant to maintain zippers on tents, Yeti® soft coolers, Jeep® soft tops, drybags, luggage, jackets, and watersports gear
- Reduces Wear – Rely on this lubricant for worry-free application every time on waterproof zippers on wetsuits, drysuits, and B.C.D. equipment