Hollis 500SE DC7 Regulator
The Hollis 500SE DC7 Regulator has a balanced servo-valve that is in fact, a two-stage valve. Just a small sip from you opens the servo mechanism or control valve lever.
Gas-flow from the servo in your Hollis then creates a vacuum that immediately opens the main valve diaphragm and the gas is then allowed to flow through the regulator to your mouthpiece.
DC7 First stage:
Your first stage is an overbalanced diaphragm design. It features a fixed barrel with four low and two high-pressure ports around the circumference. The port configuration is fixed but has been designed to put the hoses exactly where you need them.
The first stage is environmentally sealed. This prevents internal corrosion, contamination and freezing so it won’t fail you by icing up. Your Hollis 500SE meets the rigorous CE standard for cold-water performance, and comes only with a 300bar DIN connection.
DC 7 Features:
- High performance over-balanced first stage provides you with progressively greater intermediate pressure as depth and gas density increases. You will find you get superior gas delivery under the most extreme of conditions
- Fixed hose routing is ideal for both back-mount and side-mount configuration, it is your choice.
- Environmental sealing prevents internal corrosion, contaminants, and icing up of the first stage so easy care.
- Fantastic cold-water performance
- Nitrox compatible to 40%
- 2 High Pressure and 4 Low Pressure ports
- DIN/300 bar
500SE 2nd Stage:
The second stage is built from high-grade plastics and polymers and features the balanced servo valve system. You purge this regulator by pressing a small honeycombed pad at the rear of your exhaust port. When you do this, the air bubbles you exhale are sent away from your face instead of obstructing your view. Obviously, if you are into photography, you will find this to be a huge asset.
You can also disassemble this kit without the need for tools, using a large-diameter hand-wheel, what could be easier? Your two stages connect via a lightweight and flexible Maxflex hose.
An orthodontic mouthpiece and a bolt-snap tie point complete your set-up. Your Hollis unit is compatible with 40% nitrox out of the box.
- Pneumatically balanced servo valve system
- Patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece for comfort and reduced jaw fatigue
- Standard with 30″ Maxflex hose
- Easily disassembled without the use of tools and underwater if necessary
- Left or right positioning – no upside down
- Bolt-snap tie point
More from Hollis.