Hollis LX Series Wings
Hollis Gear proudly present the Hollis LX Series Wings. Technical divers developed and tested it. Also, it was 3 years in the making. Above all, quality and performance are the two most integral features of this product. As a result, Hollis Gear reintroduced the proven S Series and C Series Wings with key-Improvements.
Since their introduction three years ago, the HOLLIS S-Series and C-Series of wings have set new standards for buoyancy control systems. Quality and performance are the cornerstones of the new LX features. The LX-series includes materials made with 1680D nylon for the exterior bladder and 420 nylon for the internal bladder.
Every wing in the LX Series includes a 360-degree internal retraction system. This system matches the design of the wing, thus allowing for a streamlined rig at all times. The exterior bladder material is 1680D Cordura, the internal bladder’s is 420 nylon. In other words, these wings are tough. We’re so confident in the LX Series, every new LX wing includes a lifetime warranty.
- 1680D Cordura Exterior Bladder
- 420-Nylon Internal Bladder
- 360° Degree Internal Retraction System for a streamlined rig at all times
- New Oval Corrugated Hose Power Inflator Mechanism
- Redesigned overpressure relief valve (OPV)
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steeldrain grommets
- Welded Flange & One-Piece Retainer: Servicing w/o need-for-tools
- Centrally-Located Inflator Mechanism Elbow: Avoids tank valve/regulator interference
- Single Wing: Lower Left Pull Dump/Overpressure Relief Valve
- Dual Wing: Lower Left and Lower Right Pull Dump/Overpressure Relief Valves
- Hollis Power Inflator System: Durable impact resistant plastic with a corrugated rubber hose
- Internal Components and Inlet Quick-Disconnect Nipple: Corrosion-resistant chrome plated brass
- Cam Band Slots for cylinder mounting
- S25 LX WING
- S38 LX WING
- C45 LX WING
More from Hollis.