Ocean Hunter Ambush Foot Pockets Red
Ocean Hunter Ambush Foot Pockets Red are now available. Utilising the same ultra-comfortable TPR foot pocket and design flow for optimal transfer of power from leg to blade, the Ambush foot pocket is built to keep you moving smoothly and effortlessly dive after dive. The colour disappears at depth.
These are sold as a pair and include blade fixing kit and rail retaining clamps. The Ambush pocket works seamlessly with all popular brands of blade in the marketplace. Firstly, they hold your blades at a 20 degrees angle ensuring the perfect power stroke. Secondly, Ocean Hunter manufactured the Ambush Foot Pockets with the latest rubber compression moulding technologies.
These foot pockets are using harder rubber in necessary areas. This ensures maximum power transmission from your legs to the blades. At the same time, they are also soft enough and in an ergonomic shape, thus ensuring comfort for your feet, no matter how many hours you want to stay in the water.
The Ocean Hunter Ambush Foots Pockets are single piece molds. This increases quality while eliminating any issues with bonds between different materials or parts. The rubber rails along the blades provide protection as well as hydrodynamic stability while kicking.
Finally, these foot pockets also have an anti slip pattern on their heels, preventing accidents while standing on slippery rocks.
When combined with the exclusive Ocean Hunter fixing system, these foot pockets will perfectly transmit energy and support efficient, fluid movement. The Ocean Hunter Ambush Foot Pockets is definitely setting a new standard in terms of performance and quality.
- High quality design for spearfishing and freediving
- Fits the Ocean Hunter Ambush fin blades as well as other popular brands
- 20 degree blade angle for ultimate power strokes
- Exclusive fixing system of the foot pockets ensures perfect energy transmission with efficient and fluid movements
- Hydrodynamic design for smooth kicks with water to flow directly over the blades
- Rubber rails along the blades for hydrodynamic stability and blade protection
- Partially harder rubber for maximum power transmission from leg to blade
- Soft EPDM rubber foot pockets for increased comfort
- Anti slip pattern on the foot pockets’ heels