Ocean Pro HK10 Hookah Regulator
The Ocean Pro HK10 Hookah Regulator is ready for you to use with most Hookah systems. This commercial regulator is built on a tried and tested valve design. It is capable for a wide range of line pressures at the change of a spring. The adjustment screw on the side of the second stage allows you to breath more easily when the pressure drops with depth.
You can rely on the HK10 reg to get the job done whether you are hauling Crayfish, Sea Cucumber, Abalone, Pearl or Specimen Fish. All you have to do is simply add your whip and preferred bailout system.
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort. The Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains your inhalation effort throughout the dive. This then allows for change in line pressure, typical with most hookah systems.
- The Ocean Pro Hookah Regulator has an adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple Dive / Pre-Dive Adjustment.
- This regulator is available as a Second Stage only with the hose being an additional cost. Usually, the regulator hose is 30″ long. However some hookah systems require a longer 36″ hose. So, please do measure the length required for your system if you require the hose as well.
- This system of second stage regulator does not require a non return valve.
- Available for 110 | 150 psi
Do you need any other hookah unit accessories? Check out our supply.