Oceanic Viper Closed Heel Fins
The Oceanic Viper Closed Heel Fins combine ergonomics, hydrodynamics and materials technology, therefore making them have ultimate comfort, efficiency, and performance. These fins are so fast and responsive they’re scary! They are extremely lightweight making them easy to use and therefore making them perfect for everyday use and beginners.
The blades of the fins have a flexible centre area which creates a massive water channel, by utilising the entire surface area of the blade and foot pocket. The engineered channels and side rails direct water flow off the tips of the fin, and don’t let water “spill” from the sides of the blade and reduce power and efficiency.
Flexible centre channel accelerates water over the blade for improved efficiency. Vents reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade. Oversized blade produces increased thrust.
The Oceanic Viper fins are lightweight powerful and economical in a great looking package what more could you ask for.
Oceanic Viper Closed Heel features:
- Ideal for all diving and snorkeling skill levels
- Flexible Power Thrust Channel directs water off the tip of the blade for improved power and efficiency
- Power Vents reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade
- Oversized blade produces increased thrust and propulsion
- Generous yet streamlined foot pocket significantly reduces drag
- Extremely lightweight for increased performance and ease of travel
- Great all round Snorkelling/ Diving full foot fins
- XS (4.5-5.5)
- S (6-7)
- M (7.5-8.5)
- M/L (9-10)
- L (10.5-11.5)
- XL (12-13)