Oceanic Zeo FDX-i Regulator
Try telling an engineer that a design, any design, can’t be made better. In our case that challenge led directly to the Oceanic Zeo FDX-i Regulator.
We started with the EOS, a legendary regulator known for it’s comfort and breathing profile and ended up with the ZEO. Like its predecessor the EOS, the ZEO is also a phenomenal breather allowing you extensive control at any depth. Oceanic took this design one step further for you.
Also, they incorporated a tough and corrosion resistant, chrome plated marine brass valve. This gives you better cold water performance and an even better breathing experience. In addition to this, the all metal valve encourages the condensation of water vapour from your exhalation on the valve housing. Therefore, when you inhale, that condensed water vapour circulates with the airflow. This helps to reduce “dry mouth” increasing your overall comfort.
The ZEO second stage comes paired with the new first stage FDX-i. The cold forged, over-balanced diaphragm FDX-i is environmentally sealed. Also, It’s in-line design limits the pressure loss that comes with traditional “L” type first stage designs. As a result, you will find the FDX-i more efficient, lighter and more compact.
The ZEO/FDX-i combination is everything you need for a sublime breathing experience anywhere. Take it from balmy tropical waters to the extremes of cold water diving. The ZEO will perform with reliability, consistency and comfort. Taking your favourite regulator anywhere just got a lot easier.
Second Stage ZEO
- Pneumatically balanced second stage. This automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout your dive
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort. Allowing you to control your airflow at any time.
- Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) Simple before or in dive adjustment at your fingertips.
- Inline ball swivel. This reduces your jaw fatigue
- Orthodontic mouthpiece. Great comfort
- Paired with the FDX-i first stage
First Stage FDX-i
The FDX-i in-line design provides you with great features. An improved flow rate, greatly reduced weight and more ergonomic port positioning for better hose routing.
- Precision Cold Forged
- Reduced weight
- Pneumatically balanced – consistent performance at any depth
- Environmentally Sealed diaphragm – cold water ready
- 4 Low Pressure and 2 High Pressure Ports
- Angled ports for ideal hose routing
- Improved flow rate over standard right angle first stages
PARTS FOR LIFE WARRANTY PROGRAM
Make sure to register your Oceanic BCD, Regs and Computer online with Oceanic Australia for a limited lifetime warranty:
1. Visit https://www.submergednation.com/product-registration/
2. Enter you email address and follow the prompts. Done!