Scubapro 330m Digital Bottom Timer
The Scubapro 330m Digital Depth Gauge and Timer is known for digital accuracy and its impressive 330m depth rating. This piece of kit was introduced to diving in 1989 and is still as popular as ever. Whatever your skill level may be, the 330M will reliably provide precise diving data in all diving conditions. The unit is available in imperial or metric units.
This is a very practical piece of equipment. The unit incorporates state-of-the-art microchip technology and several basic dive instruments into a compact information centre. As a result, keeping track of your dives is a breeze. Also, the new version of this popular digital gauge comes with rubber straps, as well as a housing which can be used to bungee mount.
- Incorporating state-of-the-art technology, all the information you need is provided in a compact information centre.
- Data includes actual and maximum depth, ascent speed, dive time in minutes and temperature.
- Auto on/off feature means the unit is always ready to dive after a quick self-test.
- Variable ascent rates are displayed in a percentage and with a fast ascent warning.
- Depth-rated to 330m to suit all technical deep-diving scenarios.
- Surface interval is displayed for 24 hours for safety and convenience.
- Logbook provides data for the last nine dives to allow for post-dive review and analysis.
- Provides automatic altitude compensation when changing dive locations.
You will find this unit easy to read whilst diving and it has an auto on and off mode. The continuously updated average depth display is particularly useful for deep divers running off tables, and/or in bailout situations. Additionally, the battery life of the timer is expected to be between 10 to 13 years. However, this does depend to some extent on the amount and duration of your diving. During the start-up phase, the Digital 330m, which uses a sealed battery, verifies the status of the battery.