Spearmaster 7.5mm Twin Flopper Shafts are made and engineered to a high standard in South Africa.
Spearmaster has consulted with the bluewater spearfisherman to come up with a product with great strength and durability for spearfisherman all over the world. The Spearmaster shafts is made of carbon spring steel which is much stronger than stainless steel, they are designed for either open or closed muzzle.
Spearmaster 7.5mm Twin Flopper Shafts Features
- Two pinned stainless steel floppers
- Two sold sharkfin loading tabs
- Induction hardened and tempered (IHTW) Cr-Si spring
- Material – SAE9254, Grade SHI-200
- Hardness – Tensile strength 2030MPa to 2060MPa.
- Size tolerance /-0.05mm
- Armadillo Rust Proof Coating – Tested for 3 months x 24 hrs per day, salt spray at 32 deg Centigrade.
Note: Due to this spear being over 1m in length, the total shipping rate will be $49 Australia wide.