The Sportube Series 2 is the logical next step up if the Series 1 is not quite big enough for your gear. Hard plastic shell protects your equipment whether travelling by plane, train or automobile. Sportube cases are lightweight while being strong and durable.
Features of the Sportube Series 2:
- Adjustable from 48″ to 83″ (122cm to 212cm) for a One Size Fits All solution
- 280mm Width x 152mm Depth
- Wheels improve manoeuvrability
- Padded at both ends for additional protection
- Lockable for added security
- Hard plastic shell for compromised strength, durability and protection
- 5-Year Warranty
- Easy Pull Handle included
- Internal straps hold equipment secure
- Ship via FedEx/UPS without the need for a box
- Airline friendly
- Weighs approx. 12 lbs (5.5 kg) empty
When transporting your Sportube, whether your checking it at the airport, shipping it or strapping it to the roof of your car, we ALWAYS recommend taking the Easy Pull Handle off and putting it inside the Sportube, or your other luggage. Otherwise, you risk breaking the clip while in transport.
What Can Fit in your Sportube Series 2?
- 5-6 Spear Guns, Shafts and Spear Points
- Dive Fins, Dive Belts, Masks, Snorkels, Wet Suits, Lunch and everything needed for a day of Spearfishing
- Up to 10 Aluminium Fly Rod Tubes or 10 Spin Casting
- And Anything Else You Can Get to Fit
- Need more space? Have a look here
Will My Spear Guns Fit in my Sportube Series 2?
If you are interested in carrying 5-6 Spear Guns, then absolutely they will fit. If you are interested in carrying more supplies including multiple wetsuits, multiple fins, dive belts mask’s, snorkel’s and other dive equipment then you may want to consider our Series 3 Spearfishing Cases.
Inside the Sportube Series 2
In addition to foam pads at the tip and tail of the Sportube, we have installed two Velcro straps to the inside of the case. That way when you are packing the skis, you are able to strap each pair to the side of the case, so they are as tight as possible and there is zero room for movement, keeping the skis, bindings, edges from touching each other.
NB the spearing gear in the photos is NOT included