Victory Curved Boning Knife 15cm
The Victory Curved Boning Knife 15cm is a professional grade, high quality knife which makes boning fish fillets a breeze. You will find this knife really comfortable and therefore easy to use due to its ergonomic design. Additionally, its flexible, one-piece solid stainless steel blade ensures that you’ll enjoy using this knife for years to come.
Manufactured in New Zealand since 1927, VICTORY Knives are renowned for their performance, durability and corrosion resistance. Consequently, workers in the New Zealand and Australian commercial fishing industry rely on this brand as their first preference every day. Their quality is second to none and all Victory made knives come with a lifetime guarantee!
Product 2/700/15/115 Features:
- Blade length: 15cm
- Straight, flexible
- Professional grade, high quality knife
- Strong, hard and wear resistant blade with improved edge retention
- Durable, easy-to-maintain blade and cutting edge
- Handle and Blade materials MAF and FDA approved
- Finger Guard for added safety
- Flat Grind, high polish surface makes cutting easier and reduces corrosion
- No gap at handle & blade joint for better hygiene
- Hollow ground tip blade edge
- Polypropylene and TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) handle
- Classic VICTORY handle pattern proven robust and practical
- Lifetime guarantee with personalised serial number
Knife care & safety:
To make sure you get to enjoy your Victory knife for its maximum lifetime, hand wash and dry your knife after use.Do not to use a dishwasher.
Also, like any quality piece of equipment, you should store it in a safe and dry place.
If you are using any carbon steel knife it should be oiled immediately after use to help prevent corrosion.
Do not burn or overheat the blade when sharpening our knives. This will cause damage of blade properties.
Steel your knife regularly to help retain the edge. No edge lasts if it is not maintained.
Of course, only use any knife for its intended purpose.