Wide Body Reverse Mechanism
Features of the Neptonics Wide Body Reverse Mechanism:
- Extra Wide Housing allows the Mono and the Shaft to be inserted into the mechanism
- For 7mm 7.5mm & 8mm Euro Shafts like Rob Allen and Spearmaster Shafts.
- 5/8′ Wide – 1″ Tall – 2-3/4″ Long
- Rated for 1-4 Bands
- Auto Resetting Line Release
- Extremely accurate trigger mechanism with smooth trigger pull
- Built in California by Neptonics
All Neptonics speargun parts are built in California. This is important because they control the quality of what they make every step of the way. This includes Engineering, Machining, Welding, Assembly and Testing which are all done by them. Its an honour for us to be able to provide the spearfishing community with the finest trigger mechanisms available.