Cressi Nano Mask
Cressi Nano Mask is designed for advanced free diving and spearfishing. Designed to offer an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape to help divers cut through the water.
The internal volume of the Cressi Nano Mask is minimal and does not require intentional equalizing.
The swiveling buckles on the Cressi Nano Mask feature micro metric regulation. The other feature of the Cressi Nano Mask are the Angled tempered glass lenses, and an anatomical strap.
Features of the Cressi Nano Mask
- Anatomical Strap for even dispersion of pressure
- Comfortable black silicone skirt
- Angled tempered glass lenses further Increase the Field of Vision in the Downward-Direction.
- Swiveled buckles featuring micrometer regulation
- Minimal internal volume to reduce the need for intentional equalizing
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Compact Shape
Tips for a foggy mask
A foggy mask ruins an entire dive. Fog blocks a diver’s view of the incredible underwater world and impedes communication between divers. Fog can be dangerous. A diver distracted by a foggy mask can lose track of his buoyancy or his surroundings. It is possible to prevent any mask from fogging. However, new masks and used masks must be treated in different ways.
New scuba diving masks have residue left over from the manufacturing process coating the lens. Unless this coating is removed from the inside of the lens, the mask will constantly fog up no matter how much defogging agent is used.