Unbranded Rob Allen MVD Roller
The unbranded Rob Allen MVD Roller comes without the branding sticker or decals.
This speargun is custom built-in store from a standard Rob Allen and MVD Compact roller head.
Workmanship takes places all in-house, firstly with the removal of the standard muzzle and single rubber.
Furthermore, the MVD Compact roller head is professionally fitted. Followed up with the new dual Rob Allen 16 mm blue rubbers. These are attached to our custom, specific set pre-tension. Perfectly balancing maximum power and comfortable loading effort.
Easy load bridals are also added to assist loading.
The base platform Rob Allen is built with the same care and with the same internal working parts as other premium Rob Allen models.
The barrel is manufactured from aircraft grade aluminium with a wall thickness of 1.45 mm and the mechanism is manufactured from glass reinforced nylon fitted with a solid 7mm Rob Allen spring steel spear.
Unbranded Rob Allen MVD Roller Features
* New Rob Allen Vecta II handle – the strongest, smoothest firing handle on the market today
* 7mm double notched spring steel spear
* Fully Integrated rail barrel
* Available in 90 cm & 100 cm
* Ultra heavy duty snap swivel speargun bungee
* Added ultra heavy duty shark clip
Vecta II Handle – stronger and tougher
* Virtually indestructible glass-filled nylon body;
* A solid laser cut 316 stainless sear for exceptional safety;
* Top mounted safety – easily de-activated using one hand and ultra comfy rubberised grip.
* Reel mount standard
This workmanship takes the unbranded Rob Allen out off the entry-level zone and puts it right in contention with factory built rollers.