Diversworld Composite Fibreglass Blades
The Diversworld Composite Fibreglass Blades are fantastic freediving and spearfishing fins for an incredible price! These blades offer the performance of a 100% carbon fin for a better price, while also being more durable than pure carbon fiber blades. No more expensive carbon fins that crack and break after a few uses.
These blades are made in small batches to ensure quality and consistency for years to come, constructed from an advanced composite-fiber compound to provide the freediver with unmatched performance, durability, and power. They have a great flex and snap and will help achieve more efficient kick. The finish on top is smooth and glossy while the bottom side has texture. This makes them a practical choice for rock-hopping.
The flexibility of the Diversworld Composite Fibreglass Blades is for power and performance, either soft or medium stiffness. All this is why many freedivers and spearos prefer the durability and performance of fibreglass over poor experiences with low quality carbon fins. Finally, the Diversworld Fibreglass Composite Blades are so well-priced that it’s a no-brainer upgrade to these performance blades!
- Made of composite fibreglass in small batches, ensuring years of contentment using them
- Unmatched performance, durability and power
- Length: 80cm or 85 cm???
- Blade Angle: 20 degrees
- Fits a wide variety of foot pockets
- Available Stiffness: Soft, Medium
- Available Colours: Black, Camo Blue, Camo Green
- Sold as a set of two blades
- Fantastic spearfishing blades for an incredible price
- So well-priced it’s a no brainer to upgrade to these performance fins