Hollis M3 Corrective Lenses
Visibility is the most important aspect of any dive. The new Hollis M3 Mask with GoPro Mount provides that with distortion free vision and superior fit.This low profile design uses a rigid frame and two lenses with an extra clear glass which is valued for its attractive appearance and optical qualities. The low iron content produces a higher light transmittance and a reduced green tint inherent in other glasses. This makes the lens distortion free and helps improve color and visibility in low light conditions underwater.
Choosing corrective lenses for your Hollis M3 mask:
Theses corrective lenses are best for divers who normally wear glasses to see better in their immediate vicinity. If you can’t see anything nearby, your camera and gauge, but things in the distance are clear, these lenses are for you.
For bifocal lenses or positive diopter lenses (far sighted), have a look at the Tusa Freedom Ceos Mask.
Corrective lenses are available in 0.5 diopter increments. Choose the correct strength for your left and right eye in the drop down menu.
Available optical lenses:
-1.5 to -8.0
Not sure which lens to order?
Contact the shop directly if you have further questions.
PH: (07)4041 4004 Or Email, email@example.com
You have a Hollis M3 Mask and you want to mount your GoPro Camera and housing on your mask. The Hollis M3 Mask with GoPro Mount can give you this option. Made from durable delrin Plastic and is Easy-to-Install on the Mask with a Hex Key Wrench. Once mounted, your Camera and Housing can be attached to your Mask when needed and you can Film your Underwater Adventures with Ease.
Features of the Hollis M3
- Frameless 100% pure silicon skirt
- Saint-Gobain Diamant – Crystal Clear Lenses
- Wide vision and low volume
- 4 way buckle design for superior comfort and storage if needed
- Detachable GoPro Mount included
- Option for corrective lenses – click here for details
Features of the GoPro mount
- Hands Free Photography Capabilities
- Fits: Hollis M3 Mask (see SKU: HLSMM3)
- Mount your GOPRO Camera and Housing on Mask
- Durable DELRIN Plastic Construction
- Easy-to-Install with Hex Key Wrench
- Film Underwater Adventures with Ease
Please allow 3 extra days for shipping as we need to custom fit your lenses into the mask frame.
GoPro camera and housing not included.