Pallion Point Fish Lid Sailfish
Fish Lid Sailfish The fastest fish in the ocean has finally made its way onto a Fish Lid. Crafted from premium washed cotton, the Sailfish Lid will fit right in among your worn-in favourites. The weathered feel and comfortable fit are the secret ingredients to a hat you’ll love to wear day in and day out, no matter what the ocean throws you.
Features of the Pallion Point Fish Lid Sailfish
- Unisex washed cotton hat
- Six panel cap design
- Adjustable back strap
- Pallion Point exclusive design
- Recycled plastic brim
All of our lids are standard size unless otherwise stated. Standard-sized lids are a shallow-fitting style, recommended for heads up to 59cm. All lids come with an adjustable strap, so you can find your perfect fit.
Care for your Pallion Point Fish Lid
Fish lids are made of pre-washed soft cotton and are pretty resilient little noggin’ toppers. By following these simple care tips, your lids should survive your salty adventures for years to come.
- Rinse your lids with fresh water after every ocean outing to keep them soft and avoid the clasp corroding. Hand-washing in cold water works best.
- If they’re looking worse for wear (we’re talking sweat marks, dirt or salt stains) a gentle hand-wash with light detergent or mild soap should get them looking fresh again. Use cold water and avoid excess rubbing – gently does it.
- Never put your fish lid in the dryer, or you’ll end up with a mini-me cap. Always air dry in the shade after washing.
- In warm or tropical climates, keep your lid hung up or stored in a dry, shaded place. Keeping it in the sun (eg. on the dash of your car) can cause your lid to fade fast.
Please note that if you expose your lid to salt water, the hardware (metal bits) will start to corrode if you don’t rinse them. While we will always replace faulty product, we won’t be replacing lids that haven’t been loved… rinse your lids, kids.