Your satisfaction is most important to us. We therefore offer easy refunds if you are not happy with an item for any reason whatsoever, provided the conditions below are met.
Conditions for eligibility:
- Refunds of saleable goods can be made within 7 days of receipt of the goods. This means you have to send them off within 7 days of you receiving the order.
- Refunds will be processed once the goods have arrived back at Diversworld.
- Exchange of saleable goods can be done within 30 days of receipt of the goods. This means you have to send them off within 30 days of you receiving the order.
- Goods must be returned in new condition & in the original packaging with all accessories, manuals, cards and tags, and must contain a copy of the original invoice.
- We can only refund or exchange undamaged items which have not been used in the water.
- Freight must always be prepaid by the customer.
- Please let us know if you planning on returning an item so we can make sure all the details are correct.
Sale Items / Special Orders / Clearance Items / Defective and Damaged Items:
- Sale items please choose carefully as no refunds are given you will be issued a store credit.
- All special orders and / or custom made orders (including but not limited to: assembled blades & foot pockets*, custom wetsuits, prescription lens masks) have a zero refund and return policy unless discussed prior to placing the order.
- Clearance items are final sales – non refundable and non returnable.
- Any item indicated as non-returnable on www.diversworld.com.au is as such.
- Damaged items: all goods shipped do not include insurance unless at customer’s request. If a parcel arrives visibly damaged on the outside, it is best to not accept it as you can then not claim it back with some carriers. For further information, check the T&C of the carriers we use: AusPost, Fastway, Pack&Send, StarTrack.
- Defective items can be returned within the time frame specified by the brand’s warranty conditions. Brand representatives will inspect the defective item and decide whether it is due to a genuine defect / manufacturing error, or due to misusage.
* Custom assembly of blades & footpockets:
Please be aware assembly is done by gluing the blades into the foot pockets. If you choose wrong sized foot pockets, the only option is to buy a new pair of foot pockets. Check the sizing charts for your chosen foot pockets before ordering. If in doubt, go one size up and use neoprene socks.
How to return an item:
Pack all items you would like to return or exchange securely as DiversWorld is not liable for items damaged during return transit.
Make sure to post the items via registered mail with tracking info as DiversWorld is not liable for items gone missing during return transit.
Please include the following in your package:
- Item(s) with original packaging, accessories, manuals, warranty cards / tags
- Filled out RMA form (download here) with reason for return and instructions whether you would like an exchange or refund
- Copy of original invoice
Standard freight charges apply for exchanges unless you provide a prepaid post parcel with your return or if the item is defective.
Please allow 14 business days for processing of exchanges. Warranties on defect items may take longer depending on the product’s brand.