Size Charts and Guides
How to Measure:
Please use this guide on how to take your measurements. Measure carefully to get the right size, and update your measurements regularly.
Taking your measurements
Use a tape measure to find your correct size. You might want to stand with your back straight in front of a mirror, to make sure the tape is kept level and you measure correctly. Keep the tape measure tight but don’t pull it too hard.
1. SHOULDERS: Think of a line going from your armpit straight up to your shoulder. Measure between those two points.
2. CHEST / BUST: Measure over the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits and around your shoulder blades.
3. WAIST: Measure around the most narrow part of your waist, about two fingers width (2.5cm / 1 inch) above your navel. Relax and gently exhale before you measure.
4. HIPS: Measure your hips around their widest part (about 20cm / 8 inches below your waist).
5. INSEAM: Measure from your ankle to your groin while you stand with your legs straight. This will be easier if you have a friend to help you. You could also measure the inseam on a pair of pants with the proper length.
6. FOOT SIZE: Before taking your measurement, put on the neoprene socks or dive boots you plan on wearing with your fins.
- Tape a piece of paper to the floor with one end against a wall so the paper won’t slip and you’re able to get the proper measurement.
- Place one foot on the paper with your heel against the wall.
- Trace the outline of your foot. Try not to hold the pencil at an angle, as that can cause an improper measurement.
- Use a ruler to measure the longest and widest parts of your outline.
- Repeat with your other foot – you’ll want to use the measurement of your larger foot to choose your fin size.
- Compare your results with our shoe size guide for international brands.
Please note, these measurement charts are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, we offer easy no frills refunds if you are not happy with an item for any reason whatsoever