Are you a spearfishing + diving enthusiast, ready for a lifestyle change? We always have openings for the right people to join our team at our busy spearfishing + scuba gear store in Cairns, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. So, if you have been thinking there must be something better than where you are right now, this is your chance.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, get in touch with us and send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
SERVICE TECH + SALES ASSISTANT
We are currently seeking a motivated and competent person for our technical servicing workshop and customer service support on the shop floor.
Scuba diving knowledge, customer service experience, and first and foremost passion for all things diving is required.
Service technician tickets are a bonus, but we’re also willing to put you through the training.
You must be self-motivated, able to work unsupervised and think on your feet as you will be required to troubleshoot and service a variety of equipment for our customers.
Commencing as a casual for a 3 month trial, a full-time role is available for the right person thereafter.
Other attributes required:
- Reliable and punctual
- Good time management
- Be keen to learn new skills
- Enjoy dealing with customers
- Possess good communications skills and be well presented
Candidates must be Australian citizens or already have a visa or permit to work in Australia for a minimum 2 years from June 2023.
Position Title: Scuba Service Technician and Floor Staff, Diversworld Cairns
Position Type: 20 hours per week, could grow to full time for the right person.
Location: Diversworld, 1/90 Aumuller Street, Cairns QLD
Immediate start for the right applicant.
Diversworld is a well established family owned business which has been operating in Cairns for over 20 years. Diversworld stocks dive, snorkel and spearfishing equipment from leading manufacturers, and also offers maintenance and servicing for scuba and spearfishing equipment.
OUR CORE VALUES INCLUDE:
- delivering outstanding customer service
- providing the highest quality training to our staff
- providing a safe and stable work environment
- only retailing equipment made by respected brands.
If you’re into scuba diving, are mechanically minded, have initiative and looking for longevity or career progression, you are encouraged to apply – any age is welcome.
Please apply with your resume and references plus a cover letter to email@example.com, explaining why you think you would be good for this role.
We are looking for a sales superstar to join the team at our store in Cairns!
Commencing as a casual for a 3 month trial, a full-time role is available for the right candidate thereafter.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a positive, fun and enthusiastic nature
• Love to share their spearfishing / scuba knowledge
• Be a good listener, wanting to put together the gear best suited for each customer
• Be solution-focused, willing to go above and beyond to assist both customers and Diversworld team members
• Flexible enough to work across a 7 day roster operating 9am to 5pm (5 – 7.5 hours shifts)
• Be organised with an attention to detail
• Prior retail experience
• Experience in spearfishing / scuba diving, and/or reef knowledge
• Computer + Social Media savvy with the ability to learn new applications quickly
• Strategic business development
STAY UP TO DATE
Subscribe to our newsletter, and be in the know about job openings and everything else at Diversworld.