These sage wide brim hats are made from a durable cotton with classic white stitching. A nostalgic nod back to those childhood summers spent by the beach.
Whether you call it a Mahi Mahi, Dolphin Fish or Dorado (Coryphaena hippurus), you can’t go past this popular game fish for its striking shape and colours.
These hats a perfect for windy days, with adjustable broad brimmed lids and feature a classic fish outline on a vintage-inspired hat – a popular favourite for those who love long days in the sun.
Features of the Pallion Point Wide Brim Mahi Mahi
- – Unisex cotton wide brim hat
- – Stitched eyelets for breathability
- – Hidden adjustable tie
- – Pallion Point exclusive design
- – Leather chinstrap adjuster
Fish lids are made of pre-washed soft cotton and are pretty resilient little noggin’ toppers. By following these simple care tips, your lids should survive your salty adventures for years to come.
- Rinse your lids with fresh water after every ocean outing to keep them soft and avoid the clasp corroding. Hand-washing in cold water works best.
- If they’re looking worse for wear (we’re talking sweat marks, dirt or salt stains) a gentle hand-wash with light detergent or mild soap should get them looking fresh again. Use cold water and avoid excess rubbing – gently does it.
- Never put your fish lid in the dryer, or you’ll end up with a mini-me cap. Always air dry in the shade after washing.
- In warm or tropical climates, keep your lid hung up or stored in a dry, shaded place. Keeping it in the sun (eg. on the dash of your car) can cause your lid to fade fast.