The next generation is here. The Aqualung Sphera X freediving mask features a new silicone skirt material and shape geometry. It has attractive lightweight frame structure and an easy-to-adjust micro buckle system.
The unique distortion-free lens technology provides a 180 degree wide-angle field of vision. This lets you experience a panoramic vision that’s pure freedom for your eyes.
Over many years of legacy for the Sphera, Aqualung’s design team carefully studied the specifics of freediving equipment and researched the optimization for this low-volume mask.
With the input of professional freedivers, successful technologies used in other Aqualung masks have been implemented and combined with the most suitable skirt shapes and frame characteristics.
The SPHERA X comes in a heavy-duty zippered EVA Case.
- Curved Lens Technology
- 180° distortion-free panoramic vision
- Plexisol® lenses with special anti-fog and anti-scratch benefits
- UVA/UVB protection
- Easy adjustable buckle system
- Advanced Fit Technology (AFT) enhancing the sealing features of the silicone skirt, improving fit, comfort and feel
- An innovatively shaped strap better forms to the diver’s head, increasing comfort and provides a more secure fit
- Attractive heavy-duty EVA box with corrosion free zipper