The Delta 5 EDX Regulator
The new Delta 5 is the next step in a long line of remarkably reliable, durable and smoothly breathing regulators to carry that name. Sure, they’ve given it an updated look, but that’s not all. Like the Delta’s before it; the 5 comes standard with our patented Dynamic Adjustment Technology, dive/pre-dive controls and super comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece.
Unlike its predecessors, the new reg has an all metal pneumatic valve, providing super smooth breathing performance in any condition. They have also added a heat exchanger positioned on the hose connection to the 2nd stage; to further increase it’s already stellar cold water performance.
We’ve paired the Delta 5 with the new eDX.
Delta 5 Features:
- Pneumatically balanced second stage with new all-metal valve automatically maintains consistent inhalation effort whether you’re at 5m or 30m
- Dive/pre-dive switch and Patented Dynamic Airflow Adjustment Control enables diver to fine-tune airflow
- Heat exchanger enhances performance on cold water dives
- Orthodontic mouthpiece provides optimal comfort and fit
- Optional swivel adaptor available
- Durable MiFlex Braided Hose comes standard
EDX First Stage Features:
- Balanced Diaphragm Valve enables constant performance at any depth
- Available in DIN or Yoke
- 4 low pressure and 2 high pressure ports
- Nitrox compatible to 40% out of the box
- Environmental seal protects valve from external contaminants and maintains performance in cold water
DIN or Yoke?
Yoke: 200-240 bar pressure rating, more common in recreational scuba diving
DIN: 200-300 bar pressure rating, more common in tech diving
Most of the 200 to 240 bar tank valves in Australia have a DIN regulator connection, but are convertible so that a DIN/Yoke adapter can be screwed in to connect a Yoke regulator as well.
Make sure to register your Oceanic BCD, Regs and Computer online with Oceanic Australia for a limited lifetime warranty:
1. Visit https://www.submergednation.com/product-registration/
2. Enter you email address and follow the prompts. Done!