Gear Aid Aquaseal
Gear Aid Aquaseal is the industry standard for maximum strength repairs to waders, wet suits, dry suits, rainwear and all water sports products.
With Aquaseal® by Gear Aid™ (formerly McNett) you can easily repair tears and rips in your favourite waders and outdoor gear. Aquaseal is a clear, waterproof adhesive and sealant, specially formulated for the flexibility, adhesion and abrasion protection you need to keep you going.
Don’t let a rip or a tear stop you. Aquaseal will patch that hole in your raft, fix the gash in your fishing waders and make sure you stay dry.
Aquaseal is all you need to keep your gear going as long as you do.
Gear Aid Aquaseal Features:
- Flexible urethane repair adhesive and seam sealer
- Industry standard for maximum strength gear repairs
- Safe on natural and synthetic fabrics including GORE-TEX®, neoprene, rubber and more
- Repairs rips, tears, holes in outdoor gear
- Specifically formulated to offer superior flexibility as well as excellent adhesion, waterproofing and abrasion resistance with minimal shrinkage
- Washable and unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Dries Clear
- Moisture cured