Ocean Hunter 3 Atmosphere Float
The Ocean Hunter 3 Atmosphere Float will be the perfect addition to your blue-water spearfishing arsenal. This Float has been trialled and tested under the harshest conditions in the Coral Sea on pelagic’s such as Dog Tooth Tuna, Wahoo and Marlin and has out performed all other floats on the market.
You can actually pump this float up to a higher PSI than any other float on the market. It inflates to the incredible 44lbs PSI rating which is MUCH HIGHER than the 29lb rating on any Gannet float.
The outer condura is a triple sheath construction that provides maximum durability which is what you need when hunting large fish species. The bullet shaped design is extremely streamline in the water, especially when being pulled around with force. On one end of the float is a reinforced stainless steel D-Ring to attach the float line to, and on the other end is a reinforced handle to grab the float with ease as well as handles on the side and in the middle. Being a hi-vis fluro yellow allows it to be seen in all conditions and low light, and the reflective tape stripe helps also.
You can’t get a higher PSI rating or a more trusted float than this one!
- Rated to 44 PSI.
- A huge lift capacity of 27kg at 20 metres.
- Streamlined design to minimise the affect of wind and water on the towing of the float.
- High visibility yellow.
- Internal bladder of 400 denier cordura.
- Reinforcing sleeve of 100 denier cordura with webbing ribs to support.
- Outer sleeve of 1200 denier cordura.
- Solas approved reflective tape.
- Stainless 316 fittings.
- Includes user manual, oral inflator and air gauge.