The Ocean Hunter Hand Spear Rubbers are manufactured from genuine latex rubber which is formed using a rubber extrusion process where the inner and the outer layers are carbon impregnated.
This high tech process is designed to extend the life of natural latex, enhancing the physical properties and offering more than 1000% elasticity.
In addition Ocean Hunter Hand Spear Rubbers offer superior elongation and better performance than other substitutes. Each Ocean Hunter Hand Spear Rubber includes durable wire crimps that prevent the knots from pulling through the rubber and therefore ensuring easy installations and long life.
This wire crimp is especially designed to reduce fatigue and extend the life of the rubber. These rubbers will easily fit multiple brands of hand spears. Iincluding: Ocean Hunter, Sea Hornet, Omer, Mares, Cressi-Sub, Undersea and many others.
Replacing your hand spear rubbers is quick and easy:
Simply remove the old rubber. Insert the cord of the new rubber through the hole in the end of the hand spear. Then thread it back through the loop and you’re ready to shoot.
- Designed to fit the 1500 & 2000 mm 2 Piece Hand spears
- High stretch rubber ensures maximum power and long life
- Tough Dyneema with stainless wire constrictors which ensure product longevity
- Will fit all brands of hand spears
- Manufactured from black latex for superior U.V. resistance
- Will fit all types of hand spears: Aluminium / Fibreglass / Stainless Steel / Telescopic / Hand spear Guns
- GTIN 9330181010293
Please call us if you are unsure whether it will suit your hand spear. (07) 4041 4004