Oceanic Delta 5 Regulator
The new Oceanic Delta 5 Regulator is the latest evolution of remarkably reliable, durable and smoothly breathing 2nd stages to carry that name. It not only looks great but, like the models before it, the Delta 5 comes standard with patented ‘Dynamic Adjustment Technology’.
However, unlike its predecessors, the new Delta has an all metal pneumatic valve. This provides super-smooth breathing performance in any conditions. It also has an added heat exchange mechanism found on the hose connection to the 2nd stage. This makes it especially adaptable for cold water use.
While you’re snorkelling to your dive site or working a current on your favourite deep wreck, you can quickly adjust the Oceanic Delta 5 regulator. It will then behave precisely the way you want it to. This regulator also does a lot of the work for you as it automatically adjusts with changes in depth. One less thing to have to worry about!
The Delta 5 Second Stage is available separately in Black only.
- The Delta 5 second stage has a pneumatically balanced all metal valve.
- Patented dynamic airflow adjustment is an exciting new feature.
- There is a mechanical purge button to ensure consistent air-flow pressure during purge.
- All Oceanic regulators have Nitrox Compatibility – Standard to 40%.
- Balanced diaphragm first stage is environmentally sealed and cold-water ready.
- A heat exchange mechanism for great cold-water performance.
- Ergonomic exhalation venting prevents bubbles in your vision.
- An Oceanic dual material mouthpiece with bite tabs ensures extra comfort.
- Service interval is every 2 Years. It is required to have a yearly inspection for the Lifetime warranty.
- Lifetime Warranty with “Free Parts for Life”. Keep your services up and you get free parts!
- Comes standard with a Miflex Braided Hose.
- An optional Universal Swivel Adaptor. This comes separate but can be easily installed with an adjustable torque wrench and 5 minutes of free time. Instructions are provided.
Make sure to register your Oceanic BCD, Regs and Computer online with Oceanic Australia for a limited lifetime warranty:
1. Visit https://www.submergednation.com/product-registration/
2. Enter you email address and follow the prompts. Done!