The new Oceanic Veo 4.0 Dive Computer is both easy to use and versatile. Ultimately, this computer has you covered from both entry-level to advanced dives with Dual Algorithm™ software for more technical diving.
The Veo 4.0 is sleek, slim, and packed with the latest features. For example, Bluetooth technology can connect any of your mobile devices to the free DiverLog+ App Consequently you can track, manage and share all your dive data, both pre and post dive. Also, this unit includes Oceanic’s patented Dual Algorithm™ software with 4 operating modes for you to choose from. Additionally, there is a larger digit size, and a 20% slimmer profile making you comfortable while exploring the underwater world.
Also, Veo’s large font size makes it one of the easiest to read dive computers on the market.
Oceanic Veo 4.0 Dive Computer Features:
- Oceanic’s patented Dual Algorithm™ lets you choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your dive without compromising your safety. Also, you can adjust between DSAT or Pelagic Z+ to provide no-deco and deco profiles. You can make all your adjustments either through the DiverLog+ App. or the buttons on the computer.
- 3 operating modes: NORM (Air or Nitrox), GAUGE (with timer) and FREEDIVING
- You can adjust the display to Metric or Imperial as it suits you.
- Two Operating Buttons with both “Step Forward” and “Fast Scroll” options. These help to speed up your access and setting of personal options.
- Adjustable setting of gas Air or Single Nitrox mix, for example, to 50% O2
- Audible Alarms can be activated as it suits you
- A deep-stop with Countdown timer can be activated or not. 2 minutes at half the max depth with dives greater than 24 meters.
- ‘Smart Glo’ back-lighting can be adjusted for duration.
- A user replaceable battery with low battery indicator is featured so that you shouldn’t get caught out.
- Day, date and time are noted on logged dives.
- Data retention even when the battery is changed.
Oceanic Veo 4.0 Dive Computer Available Colours:
CONNECT WITH THE DIVERLOG+ APP
The Oceanic Veo 4.0 Dive Computer connects your mobile device to the DiverLog+ App, which is available for free in the app store. You can adjust the dual Nitrox mixes, switch the Dual Algorithm™, change gas mixes, user display or alarms, all on the go, both pre and post-dive.
Plan your dive with alerts for time and depth. Also, you can select your gas mixes from the comfort and convenience of your mobile device.
Download your dive instantly to your mobile device. View your most recent dive profile and information, even add photos and videos. Additionally, use the search query to filter by location, dive type or depth.
Click on Diver-log+ App page to download your app
Make sure to register your Oceanic BCD, Regs and Computers online with Oceanic Australia for a limited lifetime warranty:
2. Enter your email address and follow the prompts. Done!