Oceanic ZEO 2nd-Stage Regulator
Try telling an engineer that a design, any design, can’t be made better. In this case that challenge led directly to the Oceanic ZEO 2nd-Stage Regulator.
Oceanic started with the EOS, a legendary regulator known for it’s comfort and breathing profile, and ended up with the ZEO. Like its predecessor, the ZEO is also a fantastic breather allowing you exact control over the air flow profile at any depth. In taking the design one step further, the ZEO incorporates a tough and corrosion resistant chrome plated marine brass valve. This makes for better cold water performance for you and even a better breathing experience.
The all metal valve encourages the condensation of water vapour from your exhalation on the valve housing. When you inhale, that condensed water vapour circulates with the airflow and helps to reduce “dry mouth”. The ZEO also comes with patented Dynamic Adjustment technology to help you make the most of your time underwater. We think you will find that all of these features add up to extreme breathing comfort.
- A balanced second stage that automatically maintains consistent inhalation effort throughout dive
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort allows adjustment of the desired level of airflow at any time
- Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple dive/pre-dive adjustment
- An inline ball swivel reduces jaw fatigue
- An orthodontic mouthpiece for great comfort
Make sure to register your Oceanic BCD, Regs and Computer online with Oceanic Australia for a limited lifetime warranty:
1. Visit https://www.submergednation.com/product-registration/
2. Enter you email address and follow the prompts. Done!