The thicker Rob Allen 7.5mm Double Finned shaft offer some additional benefits over similar thinner shafts. Firstly they are stronger thanks to their extra thickness, making them ideal for those spearos wanting to hunt bigger fish. Secondly, a stronger shaft is less likely to be damaged by floundering fish, and thirdly, because of the extra weight, they also hit their target with a lot more force. This promotes a deeper penetration, which means that your shaft is a lot less likely to bounce off the fish.
The Rob Allen 7.5mm Shafts feature a very sharp tri-cut tip for super penetration even through thick flesh and bone. We have found that this shaft delivers the best results when used with 2 x 16mm rubbers, making it a real weapon!
The Rob Allen 7.5mm Shaft makes for a good choice for larger fish and is designed for good speed and excellent penetration. Many experienced spearos these days will carry a spare shaft with them when they travel. Particularly to remote locations, as you never know exactly when you may need it.
Rob Allen 7.5mm Double Finned Shaft Features:
- Designed to penetrate large deep-bodied fish at longer range
- Double finned for a stronger shaft and ease when loading
- 7.5mm shaft retains much of the kinetic energy at the edge of its range
- Engineered from ultra-tough oil quenched carbon alloy spring steel tempered to 2100Mpa
- Tri-cut tip ensures excellent fish penetration
Note: Due to this spear being over 1m in length, the total shipping rate will be $49 Australia wide.