The Rob Allen Black Mamba Evo Railgun is the pinnacle of the Rob Allen Railgun range.
The Black Mamba barrel holds twice the strength of previous barrels. It is airbrushed with a unique pattern on each speargun.
The carbon wrapped barrel is strong, durable, yet lightweight, making this gun punch above its weight.
Consequently, it is fantastic for catching big pelagic fish. Furthermore, each gun has been individually airbrushed for the ultimate camouflage look.
When fired, the rail guides the spear out smoothly and perfectly straight without any wobble as a rail-gun.
However, keep in mind that even though the rail keeps the spear straight, the gun can only be as accurate as of the user.
Black Mambas come with a 7.5mm shaft with a single flopper engineered from ultra-tough spring steel. So, you can now penetrate the largest of fish!
Connecting the spear to the gun is a mono-filament rated to 180kg, which is connected to the 10mm gun bungee that sits under the barrel near the handle.
Holding the mono tight against the gun when loaded is the stainless steel line release which drops the mono when the trigger is pulled to free the line.
The single flopper is an extra piece of steel that loosely sits at the tip of the spear and is what holds the fish securely on the spear once it has pierced through the other side. The flopper opens so the fish can not slide off.
Features of The Rob Allen Black Mamba Evo:
- The barrel is twice as strong as previous carbon barrels.
- Rob Allen’s Next Generation Vecta 2 handle & enhanced mechanism.
- 7.5mm double notch shaft engineered from ultra-tough oil-quenched carbon alloy spring steel.
- Ergonomically designed Loading Butt.
- Open muzzle with twin 16mm blue Rob Allen rubbers.
- 1.8mm High Strength, abrasion resistant mono shooting line.
- Stainless steel line release.
- Integrated reel mounts to suit Rob Allen vecta reel.
Size | GTIN:
- 1300 | 9330181036323
MADE IN SOUTH AFRICA
Always dive safe – find our Spearfishing Safety 101 here.