Rob Allen Scorpia MVD Roller
The Rob Allen Scorpia MVD Roller is custom-built ‘in store’ from a standard Rob Allen Scorpia and an MVD Compact roller head.
The workmanship for this hybrid takes places all in-house. First, we remove the standard muzzle and single rubber. Next, the MVD compact roller head is professionally fitted. Following this, we attach a set of dual Rob Allen 16mm blue rubbers to our customer-specific set pre-tension. Therefore, you will benefit from a balance of maximum power and comfortable loading effort. Finally, we add easy load bridals to assist loading while you’re hunting.
Rob Allen built the Scorpia base platform with the same care and internal working parts as their other premium models. For instance, spearguns like the “Sparid” and “Tuna”.
Manufactured from aircraft-grade aluminium, the barrel has a wall thickness of 1.45mm. Your mechanism is manufactured from glass-reinforced nylon. Also, the gun comes with a solid 6.6mm spring steel spear. In other words, if you want a tough and efficient speargun, then go no further!
- New Rob Allen Vecta II handle – the strongest, smoothest firing handle on the market today.
- 6.6mm double notched spring steel spear
- Fully Integrated rail barrel
- Available in 90cm to 1.2m
- Ultra heavy-duty snap swivel speargun bungee
- Added ultra heavy duty shark clip
Vecta II Handle – stronger and tougher
- Virtually indestructible glass-filled nylon body;
- A solid laser cut 316 stainless sears for exceptional safety;
- Top-mounted safety – easily de-activated using one hand and ultra-comfy rubberized grip.
- Reel mount standard
This workmanship takes the Rob Allen Scorpia out of the entry-level zone and puts it right in contention with factory-built rollers.
- 900 (90cm)
- 1000 (100cm)
- 1100 (110cm)
- 1200 (120cm)