Salvimar Dyneema Gloves
The Salvimar Dyneema Gloves will fit the bill if you are looking for a tough pair of gloves for hunting! The use of a continuous thread of Dyneema line make these gloves strong and durable. Also, a pair of gloves you won’t be replacing soon, no matter how hard you are working them.
Dyneena is an ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene that has low moisture absorption and is also highly resistant to abrasion. The new robust palm is impregnated with nitrile for strength and a great grip for the hunt. These gloves have a firm cuff and are designed for toughness. In addition, the glove seams are flat-stitched sewn so they won’t irritate. They are available in multiple sizes.
- Tough Pair of Gloves for Hunting
- Continuous Thread of Dyneema Line Make Gloves Strong
- Durable Pair of Gloves You-Won’t-Be-Replacing Soon!
- Dyneena: Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene
- Low Moisture Absorption and Highly Resistance to Abrasion
- Robust Palm: Impregnated in Nitrile for Strength and Great Grip
- Tightest Cuff and Designed for toughness
- Thickness: 0.8 mm
- Seams: Flat-Stitched
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large (7-11)