Slippy Dry Wetsuit Lube
Quality stuff!! Slippy Dry Wetsuit Lube is a powder concentrate for making a slippery viscous wetsuit lubricant and putting on and taking off of open-cell and smooth skin wetsuits with ease.
Wetsuit lubricant prepared with Slippy is 99.1% water of your choosing. The 150g unit will make 16 liters of very slippery wetsuit lubricant. Slippy is repeatable and you can also custom mix to meet your lubing needs. It can be prepared in less than minute, making the donning on of your wetsuit as pleasant an experience as possible.
This powder concentrate is a blend of non-toxic, pharma-grade PEG of Western European origin.
Slippy does not interact with your skin’s natural state and won’t oil nor dry your skin. Rather, it prevents microbial infections in two ways:
- It does not “wet” the water so that it is able to penetrate into the hair follicles, it does the opposite, it thickens the water so that it is even more difficult to penetrate the hair follicles.
- It provides no energy (food) source for bacteria (unlike shampoo or conditioner which are rich in oils and organic acids) thus making a bacterial bloom unlikely in your suit.
It is however biodegradable if other energy sources are present and contains no micro plastics.
- 150g powdered lubricant for dilution
- Makes up to 16L wetsuit lubricant
- Prevents microbial infections
- Perfect for travel
How to prepare Slippy Lube
Need a new suit check out our range here