Suunto D4f Computer
The Suunto D4f Dive Computer is a perfect companion for spearfishing, freediving, or snorkelling thanks to it’s surface interval timer, depth timer, depth alarms and more.
This computer can be used to follow your current and maximum depth, dive times, surface times, as well as the water temperature and can simply transfer your dive logs to your Suunto Moves account using Suunto DM5 software to enrich and share your experiences.
In addition to collecting all the key data of your underwater adventures, the Suunto D4f includes an apnea timer to help improve your breathing technique.
This computer not only provides functions to enhance your dive experiences, it also features a light-weight casing with stainless steel bezel, mineral crystal glass and smaller than a regular dive computer so that it can be worn every day.
Suunto D4f Computer Features:
- Lightweight Case
- Stainless Steel Bezel
- Mineral Crystal Glass Face
- Apnea Timer
- Records Dive and Surface Times
- Records Current and Maximum Depth
- Freediving mode
- Innovative apnea timer
- Stop watch
- Water resistance up to 100 m (328 ft)
- Easy-to-read matrix display
- Mineral crystal glass and stainless steel bezel
- Updateable firmware
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data with your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software (USB cable sold separately)
- Measurements: 48.6 x 43.8 x 16mm
- Weight: 86 grams
- Bezel material: Stainless steel
- Glass material: Mineral crystal
- Case material: Composite
- Strap material: Elastomer
What’s in the box:
- Suunto D4f Black with black elastomer strap,
- Scratch guards (2 pcs),
- Safety leaflet,
- Quick guide and dive legal leaflet with warranty information,
- Suunto logo sticker
Made in Finland.