The Tusa Platina II Snorkel is a High-flow snorkel with an angled purge valve for quick clearing and a comfortable mouthpiece. Featuring a newly developed New Two-Sectional Swivel Adapter that integrates a swivel mechanism to the pipe clip and strap attachment. This mechanism allows the snorkel to swivel to any position making it comfortable for all types of divers. It also reduces the pulling feeling you can get.
The Platina II has been further improved with the Ultimate in Oval Design to Reduce Water Resistance, providing direction to water-blown upward to ensure a clear snorkel at all times while minimising water resistance while snorkelling. With its bellows section, the pipe interior has a new flush surface to smooth the airflow further.
Features of the TUSA Platina II Snorkel:
- The Hyperdry system with three current rectifying plates.
- A new pre-angled purge valve eliminates gurgling water when breathing and allowing air bubbles to pass by the face.
- Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece for ultimate comfort.
- Detachable two-sectional swivel adapter to minimise the pulling feeling
- Three-dimensional pipe curve for the ideal angle for snorkelling.
Not quite what you are looking for, then click here to see other snorkels.