Victory 16cm Diving Knife
The Victory 16cm Diving Knife has a long, razor sharp, serrated blade with a blunt tip.
This light weight knife has a hi visibility moulded handle which affords you a good grip when you’re wet and makes the knife.
This is one of the reasons why this knife is the most popular dive knife amongst offshore commercial divers and also in the Riggers industry.
The blade material is top grade stainless steel with a serrated blade that just keeps cutting and cutting whilst you are working.
Additionally, the superior steel quality limits corrosion. You also receive a lifetime guarantee with personalised serial number.
Made in New Zealand
– extremely sharp serrated edge with rounded tip
– Used extensively by sat divers, navy, rescue, riggers, oil industry divers and commercial shell fish harvesting
– Strong, hard and wear resistant blade with improved edge retention
– After hardening, the stainless blade has a sub-zero quench which achieves a blade hardness of 54-56 RC.
– Perfect balance between edge retention, corrosion prevention and sharpening capabilities
– Manufactured from a one point 4030 stainless with a small percentage carbon imported from Germany
– Handle and Blade materials MAF and FDA approved
– Finger Guard for added safety
– Flat Grind, high polish surface makes cutting easier and reduces corrosion
– No gap at handle & blade joint for better hygiene
– Polypropylene and TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) handle
Click here to see other knives we stock in this range Victory