Victory Fish Boning Knife 18cm
The Victory boning knife is a professional grade, high quality knife which makes boning fish fillets a breeze. It’s ergonomically designed for enhanced comfort and ease-of-use. And what’s more its one-piece solid stainless steel blade ensures that you’ll have a long lasting knife for years to come. Manufactured in New Zealand since 1927, VICTORY Knives are renowned for their performance, durability and corrosion resistance.
They’re the preferred choice for the New Zealand and Australian commercial fishing industry, so you know their quality is second to none. All knives come with a lifetime guarantee.
Victory Fish Boning Knife 18cm Features:
- Blade length: 18cm
- Professional grade, high quality knife
- Strong, hard and wear resistant blade with improved edge retention
- Durable, easy-to-maintain blade and cutting edge
- Handle and Blade materials MAF and FDA approved
- Finger Guard for added safety
- Flat Grind, high polish surface makes cutting easier and reduces corrosion
- No gap at handle & blade joint for better hygiene
- Hollow ground tip blade edge
- Polypropylene and TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) handle
- Classic VICTORY handle pattern proven robust and practical
- Lifetime guarantee with personalised serial number