Taking adjustability to the next level, the Zeagle Fury QLR BCD builds on Zeagle’s Personal Fit System (PFS) to provide the absolute best fit on the market. As a result, you get a custom-tailored, custom-fitting BC that’s unparalleled in rugged utility.
The shoulders, vest, and waist panel are all fully adjustable, and the weight system is modular and interchangeable, now offering the new Quick-Lock Release (QLR) system.
All that comfort, plus Zeagle’s legendary durability, as the ultra-sturdy 1000 denier nylon will be thriving for years in the sand, sea, and sun – basically a BCD that will last you forever.
The Fury’s modular construction allows it to transition between all types of dives. For example, warm travel diving, rugged cold-water diving in wet/drysuits, single or twin cylinder—even tech diving. And of course, the Fury’s tough as nails.
Constructed of reinforced 1050 denier ballistic nylon, the Fury is compatible with a variety of options and accessories, including bladders, pockets, hard backplates, as well as custom attachment components.
Specifications of the Zeagle Fury QLR BCD
- 26lbs / 11.6 kg or 35lbs / 15.9 kg lift capacity
- 16lb/7.3kg capacity rear trim weight system
- Fully adjustable and modular design
- Heavily reinforced 1050 denier Ballistic nylon construction
- Two models which are user adjustable from XS to XXL
- Adjustable OPV puller based on size setting of the BC
- Two zippered utility pockets at the sides
- Adjustable waist panels
- 2 stainless steel angled D-rings on shoulders (two adjustable)
- 2 stainless steel D-rings on vest
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Single or twin tank capability