Victory Curved Filleting Knife 15cm
The Victory Curved Filleting Knife 15cm is a professional grade, high quality knife which means that you can be boning and filleting fish with ease! Also, you will find this knife really comfortable and therefore easy to use due to its ergonomic design. Furthermore, its flexible, one-piece solid stainless steel blade ensures that you’ll be enjoying using this knife for years to come. Give yourself a break and buy a quality knife that’s meant for the job.
Manufactured in New Zealand since 1927, VICTORY Knives are renowned for their performance, durability and corrosion resistance. Consequently, workers in the New Zealand and Australian commercial fishing industry rely on this brand as their first preference every day. Their quality is second to none and all Victory made knives come with a lifetime guarantee!
- Blade length: 15cm
- Manufactured from a one point 4030 stainless with a small percentage of carbon imported from Germany
- Givis you the perfect balance between edge retention, corrosion prevention and sharpening capabilities
- A professional grade knife for filleting, skinning and boning all fish
- A blade hardness is 54-56 RC which is achieved by the stainless blade having a sub-zero quench after hardening
- Strong, hard and wear resistant blade with improved edge retention
- A durable, easy to maintain blade and cutting edge
- Handle and Blade materials MAF and FDA approved so you have nothing to worry about there!
- Finger Guard for added safety
- Flat Grind, high polish surface makes cutting easier and reduces corrosion
- No gap at handle & blade joint for better hygiene
- Hollow ground tip blade edge
- Polypropylene and TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) handle
- Classic VICTORY handle pattern proven robust and practical
- Life time guarantee with personalised serial number
- Manufactured in New Zealand.
Knife care & safety:
Just used your quality knife? To make sure you get to enjoy it for its maximum lifetime, hand wash and dry your knife after use. Do not put your knife in a dishwasher.
Also, like any quality piece of equipment, you should store it in a safe and dry place.
Are you using a carbon steel knife? Oil it immediately after use to help prevent corrosion.
Do not burn or overheat your blade when sharpening these knives. This will cause damage to blade properties.
If you’ve spent all day fishing and then filleting your catch, take that few minutes extra to steel your knife. Doing this regularly helps to retain the edge. No edge lasts forever if it is not maintained.
Of course, only use any knife for its intended purpose.