Victory Slicing Skinning 30cm Knife
The Victory Slicing Skinning 30cm Knife is ergonomically designed for enhanced comfort, maximum efficiency and ease of use. Its one-piece solid stainless steel blade ensures that you’ll have a long lasting knife to enjoy for years to come. Face it, the last thing that you want when cutting and filleting your catch after spearfishing is for the knife to go blunt. Well, not this knife!
Manufactured in New Zealand since 1927, VICTORY Knives are renowned for their performance, durability and corrosion resistance. They’re the preferred choice for the New Zealand and Australian commercial meat industry, so you know their quality is second to none. All knives come with a lifetime guarantee!
The stainless steel blade hardness is 54-56 HRC. The Victory stainless steel blade has a sub-zero (-78˚C) quench after hardening. The benefit is a strong, hard and wear resistant blade with improved edge retention.
- Simple to maintain cutting edge
- Thin edge slices more easily
- Super efficient cutting blade
- Finger guard design for added safety
- No gap at handle and blade joint or better hygiene
- Handle and blade materials MAF and FDA approved
- Each knife has a unique serial number
- Classic victory handle pattern proven robust and practical
- Finger guard for added safety
- Flat grind, high polish surface makes cutting easier & reduces corrosion
- Handles are made from Polypropylene (PP) to meet maximum hygiene standards
- Blade length: 30 cm
- Blade material: Stainless steel
- Type: Curved boning knife
Click here to see other knives in this range we stock Victory.
Knife care & safety:
Just used your quality knife? To make sure you get to enjoy it for its maximum lifetime, hand wash and dry your knife after use. Do not put your knife in a dishwasher.
Also, like any quality piece of equipment, you should store it in a safe and dry place.
Are you using a carbon steel knife? Oil it immediately after use to help prevent corrosion.
Do not burn or overheat your blade when sharpening these knives. This will cause damage to blade properties.
If you’ve spent all day fishing and then filleting your catch, take that few minutes extra to steel your knife. Doing this regularly helps to retain the edge. No edge lasts forever if it is not maintained.
Of course, only use any knife for its intended purpose.